Lyle and Louise Small Class Edition Kit Geared Towards Home Schooling
- The mystery of Lyle and Louise: small class edition includes all of the following forensic units: blood spatter analysis, forensic entomology, footprint analysis
- Also includes blood detection and evidence processing, questioned document analysis, fingerprint analysis, bite marks analysis, glass fragment identification, drug testing and analysis
- Supplies are included for 1 to 6 students.
- Storage conditions: cool and dark
- This kit is geared to high school and undergraduate courses and is matched to National Science Education Standards
A bloody double homicide has occurred in a remote fishing cabin in the woods. While investigating the murders the mystery grows as the office of the decedents, an abandoned truck, and three victims, burned beyond recognition in what initially seemed an unrelated, fiery vehicle crash, soon appear connected to the cabin crime scene. Kit includes 1 cardboard blood drop angle support, 10 sheets 11″ × 17″ paper, 1 bottle synthetic blood, 2 Pasteur pipettes, 2 Pasteur pipette bulbs, 1 cardboard cabin model, 4 crime scene blood spatter images, 4 blood spatter evidence sheets, 18” String, 1 box of push pins, 1 tape measure, 1 protractor, 1 set of Species A life stages (6 vials), 1 set of Species B life stages (6 vials), 1 Evidence Collection set (2 vials), 1 bag of dental stone, 1 photo of crime scene shoeprint, 1 evidence casting, 1 set of SoleMate shoe data pages, 1 bottle hydrogen peroxide, 1 bottle phenolphthalein solution, 1 set cotton swabs, 1 set positive control and testing cards, 1 crime scene carpet sample, 1 set of 12 receipts, 3 sheets of photocopied receipts, 2 thin layer chromatography plates, 1 bottles TLC Solvent, 1 TLC analysis jar, 100 microcapillary pipettes, 30 hinge lifters, 1 fingerprinting brush, 1 jar dusting powder, 1 professional fingerprinting ink pad, 1 set suspect fingerprint cards, 1 evidence fingerprint from the crime scene, 10 pieces base plate wax, 1 set base plate wax labels, 1 bite mark photo, 1 matching bite impression, 1 bite impression from victim, 72 microscope slides, 100 microscope cover slips, 3 bottles refractive index liquid, 4 glass sample containers, 2 bottles of drug testing reagents, 1 sample unknown powder, 6 known powder samples, 2 spot plates, 7 powder dispenser spatulas, 1 set GC-MS data, Fully illustrated 150+ page teacher’s manual with background information on this forensic technique.
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 12 in|