An Identity Crisis™ DNA Typing Products for Science Education
- Students pour agarose gels, load DNA, run the gel and analyze results
- Gels use nontoxic BlueVis™ buffer/stain solution formulated by Vandalia Science Education
- DNA can be seen as the gel runs, which provides a great visual aid to show DNA migration
- No need for hazardous stains, UV equipment or time-consuming staining procedures
- Class size: six groups of up to five students per group
DetailsSKU: VXH-10038 Category: Biology
Two women have been identified post-mortem as Louise Mondelo. Students determine who the real Louise is and answer questions about her paternity and others at the scene.