View cart “Patterns of Murder Blood Spatter Analysis Kit” has been added to your cart.
Aeronautics: Drone Obstacle Challenge
1. Pool Noodles with holes
2. Yard stakes or wooden dowels that fit inside of noodle
3. Duct Tape
4. Large grass area finally compete or land that will accept yard stakes or wooden dowels
5. Optional: hula hoops
- Kit includes drone for 1 to 2 students in total.
- Grades 6 – Undergraduate
- Is matched to the Next Generation Science Standards
- This kit can be taken apart and reused
- Extra Battery Included
DetailsSKU: VXH-DR-NC Category: Phys Sci
In teams of 1-2, the students will build a drone, learn to fly a drone, design and test a drone obstacle course, and finally compete to fly a drone fastest through
student-designed drone obstacle courses.
STUDENTS WILL BE:
•Building a drone using individual drone parts and a manual
•Designing and building a drone obstacle course using the supplies listed
•Racing against classmates to complete all student-designed obstacle
YOU MAY WANT TO ADD:
1. Designated timers for the races/completion of student obstacle courses.
2. Completion competition versus fastest times if students are not able to
complete all obstacle courses or are extremely challenged by the obstacles.
•A large grassy or soft ground area that will accommodate the courses.
•If needed, limit course size to accommodate your space.
•A storage area for the course parts.
•Discuss safety in drone manual, especially considering flying the drones
close to other people.
|Dimensions||7 × 4.5 × 3.5 in|